DevOps Engineer (2 Positions)
DevOps Engineer responsible for cloud infrastructure, deployment pipelines, and application environments.
What to expect from Role
- Experience designing and implementing an effective and efficient CI / CD flow that gets code from dev to prod with high quality and minimal manual effort is required.
- Create a DevOps framework, including CI/CD capabilities, Configuration Management, and Source Code Management
- Support, develop, enhance, and maintain our cloud infrastructure for high availability and scale
- Configuring and integrating with third-party services; manage developer and administrator accounts including on-boarding and off-boarding.
- 5+ years of hands-on DevOps experience
- Require extensive experience with AWS services to EC2, Dynamo DB, S3, RDS, Lambda, VPC, Cloud Front, Route 53, Code Deploy, SQS, SNS. Or similar IAAS product from Azure or GCP
- Require experience using infrastructure as code tools like AWS Cloud Formation / configuration management tools like Puppet or Chef
- Require strong understanding of Linux and Windows operating systems
- Require experience with Docker and Continuous Integration Tools such as Jenkins and Bamboo
- Require Good understanding and experience in continuous integration/continuous deployment tools (Jenkins, AWS Code Pipeline, AWS Code Deploy, Maven)
- Experience in Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform is an added advantage.
- Work from Home (few days in a month)
- CTC: 14 lakhs depending on experience
About Systems Plus
Systems Plus is an established company since 2011 and works with international clients across US, UK, Europe, Far East and India. We work with the Private, Public and Charitable sectors providing cutting edge solutions in Big Data & Analytics, Automation Testing and Test Labs, Digital e-commerce and bespoke solutions for our customers. It is a fun filled environment within which you will be contributing. You have the security of an established company with the mindset of a start-up.
Work culture and the excitement you will have with us
If you believe you have it in you to work for a company which has a start-up mindset and be part of a dynamic and vibrant company and play a role of an entrepreneur, then Systems Plus is the place to be. We are looking for people who have that flame in them who want to make a difference and are willing to learn and grow rather than people having too many degrees or a long line of experience.
We are looking for Entrepreneurs.
We want enthusiastic people to be part of our family and have an open mind-frame and are willing to experiment with different options and multi-task in different aspects of business.
Let us assure you that work will not be easy, but will be worth it.
We are an established company with a start-up mind-set and are looking for members to skip lunches over meetings, brainstorm on ideas on different aspects of business and roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty.
We want members who want to do something new and different and make a mark in whatever they do. We are not looking for time watching members. We are looking for a member who stays with us through the highs and lows of a dynamic and fast growing organisation.
You will have enough challenges to grow and enjoy your work.
We have an interesting ABCD philosophy, which we believe will help you an individual.
If you would like to work in this dynamic environment, know more about ABCD and contribute to your and the company’s growth, then please contact us on [email protected]