.Net Full stack Developer (3 Positions)
.Net Full stack Developer will focus on developing and testing mission critical enterprise solutions, implementation of custom application development and selection using the .NET framework, .Net Core, WPF, ASP.NET, C#, BizTalk, Azure and other advanced components of Microsoft Technology.
What to expect from Role
- Good understanding of Object-Oriented Design and Programming.
- Development experience with .NET (WPF, WCF, WF), C#, ASP.NET/ MVC/ MVVM, REST/ Web API, Azure, GIT/ SVN, Web (HTML5/CSS3/JS), jQuery / Typescript, Bootstrap / Angular/NodeJS/MongoDB. Experience with .Net Core.
- Analyse and test new releases / versions of Azure applications and other MS technologies. Conduct research and makes recommendation on back-end and cloud-based products and services.
- Excellent problem solving, design, coding and debugging skills.
- Experience developing cloud-ready apps and deployment in AWS/Azure/PCF.
- Full Stack Developer with 4 to 8 years of experience in .Net, C#, Azure.
- Hands on experience using c# to build services layer on ASP.net web API, rest services, wcf, mvc and xml web services. Experience should include applying best practices of areas like security, performance, testing, load balancing and scalability.
- Hands-on experience on SQL Server.
- Good communication skills and Team player with exceptional interpersonal skills and a solution-oriented attitude.
- Certification in any of Microsoft technologies; Agile/Scrum/XP; would be axn advantage.
- Work from Home (few days in a month)
- CTC: 14 lakhs depending on experience
About Systems Plus
Systems Plus is an established company since 2011 and works with international clients across US, UK, Europe, Far East and India. We work with the Private, Public and Charitable sectors providing cutting edge solutions in Big Data & Analytics, Automation Testing and Test Labs, Digital e-commerce and bespoke solutions for our customers. It is a fun filled environment within which you will be contributing. You have the security of an established company with the mindset of a start-up.
Work culture and the excitement you will have with us
If you believe you have it in you to work for a company which has a start-up mindset and be part of a dynamic and vibrant company and play a role of an entrepreneur, then Systems Plus is the place to be. We are looking for people who have that flame in them who want to make a difference and are willing to learn and grow rather than people having too many degrees or a long line of experience.
We are looking for Entrepreneurs.
We want enthusiastic people to be part of our family and have an open mind-frame and are willing to experiment with different options and multi-task in different aspects of business.
Let us assure you that work will not be easy, but will be worth it.
We are an established company with a start-up mind-set and are looking for members to skip lunches over meetings, brainstorm on ideas on different aspects of business and roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty.
We want members who want to do something new and different and make a mark in whatever they do. We are not looking for time watching members. We are looking for a member who stays with us through the highs and lows of a dynamic and fast growing organisation.
You will have enough challenges to grow and enjoy your work.
We have an interesting ABCD philosophy, which we believe will help you an individual.
If you would like to work in this dynamic environment, know more about ABCD and contribute to your and the company’s growth, then please contact us on [email protected]