Product Manager (1 Position)
We are looking to expand our team with smart Product Managers with an entrepreneurial mindset and passionate about taking up and generating ideas and bringing them to life. You will work closely on the product and decide the future of the product by working with the team and key partners. You will collaborate with the technology team, marketing and data team to ensure that the people globally start recognising our interesting and life altering solution and subscribe to our solution.
What to expect from Role
- You will own the product and its roadmap working closely with the core team
- You will prioritise the features and drive the product strategy
- Hands on experience with idea generation and problem solving
- Collaboration with members from across areas
- This is one of the key and strategic roles in the company
- You should be prepared to try something new and expand your skills, because life gets boring when you stay within the limits of what you already know
- Determine the product features and phasing
- Developing product scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring the feasibility
- Run Ideation workshops to develop key features
- Run proof of concepts meetings and pilots
- Develop and own a detailed project plan and ensure it is delivered on-time within scope and within budget
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Manage the relationship with all stakeholders
- Drive operational excellence
- 3+ years in Product Management
- Strong collaboration and relationship management skills
- Ability to think creatively and solve challenges
- MBA will be a plus
- Tech-savvy with the ability to make complex technical matter easy to understand for non-technical people
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task projects and deliverables
- Proven experience working under pressure to deliver high quality output in a short span of time
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Entrepreneurial mind-set
- Work from Home (few days in a month)
- CTC: 10 to 15 lakhs depending on experience
About Systems Plus
Systems Plus is an established company since 2011 and works with international clients across US, UK, Europe, Far East and India. We work with the Private, Public and Charitable sectors providing cutting edge solutions in Big Data & Analytics, Automation Testing and Test Labs, Digital e-commerce and bespoke solutions for our customers. It is a fun filled environment within which you will be contributing. You have the security of an established company with the mindset of a start-up.
Work culture and the excitement you will have with us
If you believe you have it in you to work for a company which has a start-up mindset and be part of a dynamic and vibrant company and play a role of an entrepreneur, then Systems Plus is the place to be. We are looking for people who have that flame in them who want to make a difference and are willing to learn and grow rather than people having too many degrees or a long line of experience.
We are looking for Entrepreneurs.
We want enthusiastic people to be part of our family and have an open mind-frame and are willing to experiment with different options and multi-task in different aspects of business.
Let us assure you that work will not be easy, but will be worth it.
We are an established company with a start-up mind-set and are looking for members to skip lunches over meetings, brainstorm on ideas on different aspects of business and roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty.
We want members who want to do something new and different and make a mark in whatever they do. We are not looking for time watching members. We are looking for a member who stays with us through the highs and lows of a dynamic and fast growing organisation.
You will have enough challenges to grow and enjoy your work.
We have an interesting ABCD philosophy, which we believe will help you an individual.
If you would like to work in this dynamic environment, know more about ABCD and contribute to your and the company’s growth, then please contact us on [email protected]