Reactjs Developer (2 Positions)
Work with the Creative Design team and build UIs for applications based on the provided design. Helping to set standards, common interface libraries, build an experiment tool-kit for product discovery teams.
What to expect from Role
- Provide guidance, support, and best practise in front-end techniques to the tech team.
- Working alongside product and UX teams to analyse businessrequirements.
- Working on our responsive website and pushing the boundaries with modern technologies.
- Helping us continually improve by suggesting new technologies, tools and ways of working.
- Taking ownership of projects and driving them forward for example: “support and influence product prioritisation” or “lead, inspire and develop a high performance culture.
- Awareness of users/customer-focused design techniques.
- Experienced with front-end architecture best practices.
- Able to communicate well with tech & non-tech colleagues.
- Ability to analyse & discuss business requirements and ask the right questions.
- Understanding and appreciation for Agile practices.
- Familiarity /experience with a modern bundling toolchain, such as BabelJS, ESLint, Web pack, Rollup, Parcel, etc.
- Proven responsive web design experience.
- Knowledge and experience with one or more of the main JS frameworks e.g. Reactjs, AngularJS, Vue, etc.
- A willingness to learn Reactjs.
- Experience in working in a component-first architecture (and using tools such as Storybook, etc).
- Work from Home (few days in a month)
- CTC: 16 lakhs depending on experience
About Systems Plus
Systems Plus is an established company since 2011 and works with international clients across US, UK, Europe, Far East and India. We work with the Private, Public and Charitable sectors providing cutting edge solutions in Big Data & Analytics, Automation Testing and Test Labs, Digital e-commerce and bespoke solutions for our customers. It is a fun filled environment within which you will be contributing. You have the security of an established company with the mindset of a start-up.
Work culture and the excitement you will have with us
If you believe you have it in you to work for a company which has a start-up mindset and be part of a dynamic and vibrant company and play a role of an entrepreneur, then Systems Plus is the place to be. We are looking for people who have that flame in them who want to make a difference and are willing to learn and grow rather than people having too many degrees or a long line of experience.
We are looking for Entrepreneurs.
We want enthusiastic people to be part of our family and have an open mind-frame and are willing to experiment with different options and multi-task in different aspects of business.
Let us assure you that work will not be easy, but will be worth it.
We are an established company with a start-up mind-set and are looking for members to skip lunches over meetings, brainstorm on ideas on different aspects of business and roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty.
We want members who want to do something new and different and make a mark in whatever they do. We are not looking for time watching members. We are looking for a member who stays with us through the highs and lows of a dynamic and fast growing organisation.
You will have enough challenges to grow and enjoy your work.
We have an interesting ABCD philosophy, which we believe will help you an individual.
If you would like to work in this dynamic environment, know more about ABCD and contribute to your and the company’s growth, then please contact us on [email protected]