Technical Lead (1 Position)
Technical lead responsible for architecture and design decisions.
What to expect from Role
- Able to communicate with cross functional teams and across diverse cultures.
- Ability to lead and grow people and teams.
- Great understanding of Open Source tools.
- Comfortable managing in an Agile world with a good understanding on CI/CD best practices.
- 7 to 10 years of overall experience with 3 to 5 leading technical teams.
- Strong foundation in current solution/systems architecture.
- Strong programming experience with the ability to recommend design patterns and review code.
- Work from Home (few days in a month)
- CTC: 15 lakhs depending on experience
About Systems Plus
Systems Plus is an established company since 2011 and works with international clients across US, UK, Europe, Far East and India. We work with the Private, Public and Charitable sectors providing cutting edge solutions in Big Data & Analytics, Automation Testing and Test Labs, Digital e-commerce and bespoke solutions for our customers. It is a fun filled environment within which you will be contributing. You have the security of an established company with the mindset of a start-up.
Work culture and the excitement you will have with us
If you believe you have it in you to work for a company which has a start-up mindset and be part of a dynamic and vibrant company and play a role of an entrepreneur, then Systems Plus is the place to be. We are looking for people who have that flame in them who want to make a difference and are willing to learn and grow rather than people having too many degrees or a long line of experience.
We are looking for Entrepreneurs.
We want enthusiastic people to be part of our family and have an open mind-frame and are willing to experiment with different options and multi-task in different aspects of business.
Let us assure you that work will not be easy, but will be worth it.
We are an established company with a start-up mind-set and are looking for members to skip lunches over meetings, brainstorm on ideas on different aspects of business and roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty.
We want members who want to do something new and different and make a mark in whatever they do. We are not looking for time watching members. We are looking for a member who stays with us through the highs and lows of a dynamic and fast growing organisation.
You will have enough challenges to grow and enjoy your work.
We have an interesting ABCD philosophy, which we believe will help you an individual.
If you would like to work in this dynamic environment, know more about ABCD and contribute to your and the company’s growth, then please contact us on [email protected]