When the Covid pandemic hit globally, our highest priority was the health and wellbeing of our employees and their families. After the first lockdown in India, there was a growing realisation that the measures we take should have long term plans in mind.
- Immediate steps were taken to ensure employee safety. Work from Home was normailsed quickly. Even though most of our employees were based out of Pune, we had a few who were from outside and they needed to be at home with their family. We made sure to ship all their assets to their homes to work comfortably.
- When government restrictions were eased, we realised that some of our colleagues wanted to come back to office. This meant that hygiene at our offices became a priority. Arrangements were done to provide sanitisation stations at the entrance and at each pod, conducting temperature check before entering the office and limiting the number of employees entering the office to 50% capacity of less.
- We are now conducting a series of vaccination drives for our employees and their families. Covishield vaccine is being administered at these drives with the help of the Magarpatta city officials and hospital staff. This is an ongoing process with the aim of contributing to the better health of our nation, employees and their families.
- We are in constant lookout to ensure that our employees are not hit financially if they or their families are taken ill due to Covid. We have taken steps to support our employees in need of financial support, to ensure that they receive the best possible treatment without worrying about the cost of treatment.
- As many employees are still working from home, we are taking steps to ensure they remain motivated and happy. To do this we are hosting monthly video calls where the our team takes part in a series of fun online games. Winners and participating members receive gifts and vouchers.
I and my wife got vaccinated in no time. We want to thank you for the way in which you coped. You all did your utmost to reduce the impact of those circumstances for our benefit. At no time did we hear your stress or frustration communicated to the employees and at all times you all remained cheerful. Thank you again. – Abhishek Mulay
Vaccination was well planned and didn’t have to wait in queue for long. Team was very supportive and necessary precautions were taken. I feel proud to be a part of it – Chandrashekhar Komarashetty
I am very grateful that I had my vaccine, everything was well organized. It was delight to meet colleagues after long. – Diksha Palav
I cannot speak highly enough of how it was all handled, all very comfortable and the staff were so kind. Just thanks, thanks to everyone, it is so much appreciated.- Priyanka Dhakad
Thoughts from Atul, Director at Systems Plus Transformations:
“At Systems Plus Transformations our highest priority is the health and well-being of our colleagues, and in line with this ethos, we decided to cover the cost of coronavirus vaccines of all employees and their dependents. We tied up with government approved vaccination centre to conduct ‘on premise’ vaccination drive for all employees and their families. Drive was executed in strict accordance with all Government-approved protocols. We are happy that our employees participated actively in this initiative. Many of them got the opportunity to meet their colleagues in person during the drive. Entire process was executed in a very smooth way. We will be planning the next dose vaccination drive as it becomes due.”